Christian Health Service of Syracuse Run/Walk 5K & 10K
- USATF course certification for the 5K course
- USATF course certification for the 10K course
- Virtual Kid Sprint Age 5-12, April 1-30 T-shirt with registration
- Good Samaritan Run/Walk 5K & 10K
- 5K begins at 8am with staggered start times every 15 minutes at Longbranch Park in Syracuse New York. The course is a certified out and back course, with marked start and finish line arch, chip timing and results posted online after the event.
- 10K begins at 9:45am with staggered start times every 15 minutes as well. The course is out and back on the West Shore Trail to the Amphitheatre and back.
- Race participants will be updated on Start and Finish line protocols as the event draws nearer. We are working hard to ensure everyone's safety in these dynamic times. There will be no tent or concessions this year.
- Water bottles will be available at halfway point and Finish line for both distances.
- There will be porta-johns at the event.
- Parking Lot will only be accessible from John Glenn Blvd that morning.
Packet Pickup April 9th 11am-6pm at USA RACING LLC 6985 Collamer Rd. East Syracuse, NY 13057.