Christian Health Service of Syracuse Run/Walk 5K & 10K
- USATF course certification for the 5K course
- USATF course certification for the 10K course
- Kid’s Samaritan Sprint starts at 9:30AM The Samaritan Sprint is a quick, one loop around the event area and through the finish chute. There will not be chip timing for Kid’s race. Race bib and T-shirt will be provided for registered children. Any child ages 5-12 may participate in the 5K for free as long as they are accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Good Samaritan Run/Walk 5K & 10K begins at 10AM at Longbranch Park in Syracuse New York. The course is a certified out and back course, with marked start and finish line arch, chip timing and results at the finish line.
- Refreshments and plenty of water will be available to race participants in the tent after the race. Inspirational music, vendors, entertainments, and concessions will be onsite at the event from 9AM to 12PM.